Have you ever wanted to become a Backpack Facilitator? Read below for 6 reasons why you should join our Backpack Facilitator's Course!
1. It is an ideal follow-on course to take after Backpack for Adults. Once you know the Backpack curriculum, the Facilitator Course takes you to the next level of Backpack teachings and serves as a reminder of key concepts.
2. This course helps you grow deeper in self-awareness, confidence, resilience, and leadership skills.
3. The Facilitator Course comes with access to supplemental resources and materials available only through this group, as well as ongoing, direct support and contact with the Backpack team.
4. This course enables and empowers you to run the Backpack in any context, whether with your family at home or in community settings.
5. Benefit from a range of interactive group exercises and discussions as well as the insights and expertise of guest speakers.
6. Get connected with a growing community of supportive, energetic, like-minded people who are dedicated to the human and spiritual growth of their communities!
Don't just take our word for it though - here's what Backpack facilitators have to say about their experiences being part of this group:
"I love hearing how others are using this out in the field. It's really great to get ideas and to see how flexible the whole program is in its application."
"This course really raised my confidence."
"I think the overall concept of becoming more self aware and learning to be resilient is the best part of the course. I like how facilitating really helps us to interiorize it and apply it to our lives."
"Thank you for being such great support for all of us. It's really great to be part of this awesome community!"
"Thanks again for all your work and your assistance as we continue to roll this out. I think it's really helping to teach us how to live in the Kingdom of God and it gives me so much hope for our world."
"I really enjoyed the whole course, especially listening to the guest speakers, watching and practicing presentations, and talking in small groups."
There has never been a better time to give yourself and your community the gift of these skills and this knowledge. If you're looking for a way to improve your little corner of the world, this just might be an answer. We can't wait to see you there!